Digital RefractometerMore Info
- The Flagfront Digital Brix can clearly and accurately display the measured sugar content and the automatic temperature compensation measurement data is more accurate (the same liquid has the same measured value at different temperatures)
- The operation is simple, and the measurement result is displayed in about 3 seconds with 2 buttons. The stainless steel sample tank is easy to clean, and the fully sealed body is used to prevent dust, and the waterproof level is IP58.
- The measurement range of 0-55% can meet the needs of food, fruit, beverage, coffee, agriculture and wine industries, and routine test measurement. You can use this product for household food sugar measurement, fruit purchase and fruit sales, etc.
- Anti-glare interference, built-in precision instruments, will not affect the measurement results in cloudy days or outdoor overexposure.
- What can you get? 0-55% high-precision sugar content measuring instrument, a lens cleaning cloth, an instruction manual, three liquid dipping test tubes and a good 24-hour service, 1-year warranty, and lifetime technical support
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Digital Brix Refractometer Flagfront brix Meter Refractometer Automatic Temperature Compensation Brix Refractometer Range 0-55%，±0.1% Precision – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link