OPULENT SYSTEMS Digital Controller Thermostat for Heat Mats Germination, Reptiles and Brewing, 68-108℉ Temperature Control BlackMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- [Premium Quality structure]: Made of the extra-fortified plastic, more durable and the ergonomic design is easy to hold by hand. The high-quality components we use inside will not rust. OPULENT SYSTEMS does strict quality control process before shipments.
- [Easy to set up and operation]: Easy to use 3 buttons to set up temperature between Fahrenheit/Celsius according to your using habit. The packaging also includes the professional user instruction with the operation details.
- [High Level Reliability and Result] The temperature control within a range of 68-108 ºF and it is great for the professional gardener and grower to reliably monitor the temperature of your plant’s roots with as sensor probe and get the effective results.
- [Install and use anywhere]: You can hang the controller with flush on the wall or from a variety of hook sizes. Flexibly install with a 6FT power cord and 6.4FT probe cord. The UL certified 3 prong ground outlets ensue the safety. Compatible with any heat mat to plug into North American outlets, it is also a good option to use with OPULENT SYSTEMS heat mats.
Note that this has a range of 68 deg F to 108 deg F and is for heating only
OPULENT SYSTEMS Digital Controller Thermostat for Heat Mats Germination, Reptiles and Brewing, 68-108℉ Temperature Control Black affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- Resource Post: Maintaining Fermentation Temps in Colder Weather
- Yeast Starters & Fermentation| Inkbird ITC308 Review | Inkbird Deals
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.