Leviton 1470-W 15 Amp, 125-Volt AC 3-Wire Grounded Switch Tap with ON/OFF Button, WhiteMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Conserves electricity by helping to eliminate standby power
- Offers a quick easy way to switch power ON and OFF for household appliances and holiday lights
- Design accommodates two Switch Taps to be placed into any duplex outlet
- Ideal for lamps, appliances, electronics and other 3-prong equipment
- 3-prong, 15A-125VAC outlet
I use a similar switch (different model, manufacturer and specs) for switching on and off my Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner and Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump. You could also use it to control your March Pump on brew day. Always read and follow manufacturer’s directions. Always exercise caution when dealing with electricity or hot objects and materials.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “pump” – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.