PET Beer Bottles – 500 mL (Case of 24) from MoreBeer
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Rinse and chill your glassware before every pour!
- Install on the countertop of your wet bar or kitchen sink and hook up to your home water supply
- Invert and push down your glassware to activate the spray action
- Excellent kitchen accessory for rinsing wine glasses, compact blenders, tumblers, and More!
A push activated glass rinser can be the perfect final touch to your wet bar for the serious home beertender. Install at the edge of your sink and connect to your household’s main water supply. Push down in short bursts to rinse your glass of dust, residual dish soap, and to pre-chill the glass before pouring a pint. These compact glass rinsers are capable of withstanding up to 100 psi of pressure. The 1/2″ BSP threaded rod is compatible with a number of Duotight attachments. We recommend installing with PE Water Line and this 1/2″ adapter.
How to Use:
- Invert glass and empty last drips into sink
- Press glass onto the center of the glass rinser in short bursts
If you have access to an inline carbonated water source, using bubbly water will really give your glasses a stripping clean. This device can also be used with chilled water to cool your glass down in between beverages.
4.3″ H x 4.5″ W
KegLand Part Number: KL27649
- Unlike a Lot of Bottle Offerings, These Do Qualify for Free Shipping!
- Get Free Shipping: This ships for free with a qualify order as part of MoreBeer’s Free Shipping Program. Under that promo most orders over $59 ship for free.
- Easy Filler Item…. If you’re looking for a filler item to help you qualify for free shipping, consider grabbing some PBW
Commentary from HBF:
Glass rinsers are great. You can use them to clean glassed just before serving to chill and wet glassware for a better pour.
The Kegland glass rinser is 1/2″ BSP which from what I’ve been told is compatible with NPT.
The introductory pricing on this ($59.99 as of 1/18/24) is steep in my opinion. Many similar sorts of options are available for a lot less.
Search Amazon for “stainless steel glass rinser” to shop around and compare pricing and specs
Here’s a different model along with a reader submitted video of it in action…
Glass Rinser for Kitchen Sink, Glass Cleaner for Sink, Bar Glass Rinser, 304 Stainless Steel Cup Cleaner for Sink, Cup Washer for Sink-Brush Nickel by Washsh – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This video via Twitter from HBF Reader Dave. Thanks Dave!…
— Dave Ebel (@homebrewdave) December 13, 2022
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.