SEVEN Kegerator Upgrades to Consider
If you’re looking to upgrade your kegerator, here are seven ideas to consider along with applicable hands on reviews and resources.
- Place an order with a subtotal of $60 or more and enter web coupon code A26 at checkout and you’ll get free Brewer’s Edge Oxygen Cleanser.
- No need to add the cleanser to your cart. Just use the coupon code and it will be automatically added at checkout.
Brewer’s Edge® Oxygen Cleanser – use coupon code instant to get a free thermometer with a $60 or more order, remember code A26
Works with any and all of these upgrades…
#2 Add Flow Control:
- Flow Control Shanks
- KegLand Stainless Flow Control Ball Lock
- KegLand Duotight 8mm Flow Control Beer Ball Lock
- Nukatap Stainless Flow Control Faucet – Hands on Review
Related: What Does a Flow Control Faucet Do? – Step by Step Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
#3 DuoTight Users – Add DT QD’s:
- KegLand Duotight 8mm Beer Ball Lock
- KegLand Duotight 8mm Gas Ball Lock
- Duotight 6.5mm Beer Ball Lock
- Duotight 6.5mm Gas Ball Lock
Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Ball Lock QDs
#4 Upgrade to Nukataps:
#5 Add Per-Line Pressure Control:
#6 Upgrade Inline Regulators and Spunding Valves to Digital:
- Digital Illuminated Mini Regulator Gauge 0-90 PSI – upgrade for BlowTie & Inline Regulator – this is KL18388
- DuoTight 0-90 PSI Digital Pressure Gauge – standalone DuoTight compatible gauge – this is KL18081
- Also available as a combo pack with a Kegland Ball Lock QD – Digital Keg Pressure Tester
- Related: Kegland DuoTight Ball Lock QD Review
Hands on Review: Kegland Digital Gauges!
#7 Upgrade Ball Lock and Pin Lock Keg Lids:
- Keg Lid With Hang Tab via William’s Brewing
- Hands on Review: Kegland Hang Tab Keg Lids – works on ball lock & pin lock kegs
Keezer Conversion Tips
Related DuoTight Reviews on How-To’s!
DuoTight Reviews, Resource Posts & How-To’s!
DuoTights are so amazing – at least in my book 🙂 – that I have several reviews and related top posts
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Ball Lock QDs!
- Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Using DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips To Fix Leaks
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving!
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Rigid Joiners
- Hands on Review: Kegland Digital Gauges!
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Spunding Valve!
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Hands on Review: Kegland Ball Lock Cleaning Kit
- Hands on Review: Nukatap Counter Pressure Bottle Filler!
- Hands on Review: Kegland Inline Secondary Regulator!
I Recommend These for DuoTight Fittings!
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
More: Recent William’s Brewing Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:wms7 tag:itsapagewms