Inkbird Waterproof Wireless Wifi Control Outlet – Alexa & Google Assistant
Inkbirdplus INK-WP03 Smart Outdoor Plug Waterproof WiFi Outlet Timer with 2 Sockets, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, Wireless Remote Control by SmartphoneMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【Easy to use】 Plugging in the device, connecting to the wifi network, and starting the Inkbird Smart APP. You can control the device wirelessly via smartphone anytime, anywhere. Supports 2.4Ghz wifi only.
- 【Dual socket design】 2 AC outlets, the maximum power of 15A/1875W allows you to connect more electrical appliances and meet the use of large power equipment.
- 【Convenient Voice control】Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control, using a smartphone to remotely control outdoor electronic devices, simply use your voice command to control each individual socket.
- 【Timing & Countdown】Set a daily automatic timer or automatic switch according to your needs, which helps to save energy and reduce electricity bills（schedule your power supply）
- 【Waterproof & Durable】ABS fireproof material and IP44 waterproof standard are adopted, which is the best choice for outdoor equipment.
- Possible homebrew uses – control brewing pump, turn on and off carboy washer [review] turn on and off your draft cleaning pump – See: Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump.
- What else? How are you using smart switches around your home brewery, home bar or beer room? Submit a tip and let us know.
- Also: Search Amazon for “GFCI Adapter”
Inkbirdplus INK-WP03 Smart Outdoor Plug Waterproof WiFi Outlet Timer with 2 Sockets, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, Wireless Remote Control by Smartphone – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also Consider: MLCS 9089 Billy Pedal Foot Switch, 2 Step ON/OFF(Continuous Running)
I would not recommend this for use with hot liquids. Always use caution when using your pump with hot liquids. Likewise use caution when using electricity around liquids. Hot liquids and electricity can be dangerous.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.