Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC, Brix 0-32%, Gravity 1.000-1.120
Dual Scale RefractometerMore Info
- This product is specially designed to measure the sugar content and specific gravity of liquids, making it perfect for various applications, such as home brewing, wine making, agriculture, gardening, and education.
- ACCURATE READINGS : The Brix refractometer can measure brix between 0-32%±0.2% and Specific Gravity between 1.000-1.130, Brix Accuracy: +/-0.2%.
- The automatic temperature compensation function makes obtaining fast and reliable results even easier.
- SIMPLY USE: Using the dropper to take a sample of wort and put it on the prism. Then hold the refractometer up to the light and look scale through the eyepiece, more accurate to measure sugars in verities of melon, fruits or juice.
- Durable and Easy to Use & Carry -- The main part is made of chromium, it's light but durable.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Brix Refractometer with ATC, Dual Scale – Specific Gravity & Brix, Hydrometer in Wine Making and Beer Brewing, Homebrew Kit – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate