Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC
Brix Refractometer with ATC, Dual Scale – Specific Gravity & Brix, Hydrometer in Wine Making and Beer Brewing, Homebrew Kit with Automatic Temperature Compensation FunctionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ❤It is portable and needs no battery, it is easy to learn and use even for new user.
- ❤The scale range is 0 – 80 %V/V (V/V – alcohol volume percent), division: 1 %v/v.
- ❤Easy to Use,Just Take a Drop or 2 of Your Brew on the Prism and Hold the Refractometer to the Light, then Look through the Eyepiece to Get the Reading. No Lookup Table Needed and No Waste!
- ❤Ideal for Home Brew, Wine making, Agricultural, Gardening & Educational Purposes.
- ❤Durable and Easy to Use & Carry — The main part is made of chromium, it’s light but durable.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Brix Refractometer with ATC, Dual Scale – Specific Gravity & Brix, Hydrometer in Wine Making and Beer Brewing, Homebrew Kit with Automatic Temperature Compensation Function – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate