Digital Total Dissolved Solids [TDS] Meter – check brewing water and filter performance
TDS Meter Digital Water TesterMore Info
- 💧Test Your Water: How Pure is Your Water? With the push of a button, the TDS water tester can tell you your overall water purity level, which will be displayed on the screen in ppm (parts per million).
- 💧Easy To Use & Accurate: Just stick it in about 1 inch of water instantly you get the reading. It's compact and doesn't need any maintenance. The TDS water tester is a rugged model that includes a protective carrying case with a belt clip.
- 💧Auto-off & Hold Function: The TDS tester shuts off automatically after 2 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries. Features a hold function that saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- 💧Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- 💧Customer Satisfaction: We are very proud of our reputation for high-quality products & outstanding customer service, if there's any question, please kindly feel free to contact us, we are 24 hours online.
TDS meters can are helpful for brewing if you’re using a RO filter or if you purchase RO (reverse osmosis) water for brewing. If you’re using an RO filter a TDS meter tells you how effective your filter is and can help you know if your filters need to be replaced. If you buy RO water, a TDS meter can let you know what you’re getting as some water processors add minerals back for flavor. A TDS meter will allow you to make sure you’re getting what you want.
RO water can be built up to reflect the exact water profile you’re looking for. See: Water by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski
TDS Meter Digital Water Tester, Lxuemlu Professional 3-in-1 TDS, Temperature and EC Meter with Carrying Case, 0-9999ppm, Ideal ppm Meter for Drinking Water, Aquariums and More – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Portable Universal 5-stage Reverse Osmosis RO Purification Water System with DI Deionizing Mixed Bed 0PPM postfilter, made in USA – Review