Digital RefractometerMore Info
- 【Language switching】Press and hold the zero key while turning on the computer to switch between Chinese and English interfaces 【Widely used】Measure the sugar content of fruit, juice and beverage； 【Wide measuring range】0-55%Brix； 【Resolution】0.1%Brix
- 【3 in 1】One screen and three displays. The instrument can measure temperature, Brix and refractive index.
- 【Temperature compensation】10-40 ℃ automatic temperature compensation, 10 ℃ for temperature compensation below 10 ℃, and 40 ℃ for temperature compensation above 40 ℃
- 【Waterproof】The instrument can flush the sample tank with water, but it cannot be immersed in water for a long time
- 【Zero-setting】Measure whether the clean water or pure water is 0.0% before using, and if it is not 0.0%，it will be zeroed first. 【Easy to use】Keep about 1 mm between dripped water or pure water and the top of the measuring slot, and the capacity is about0.3 ml.Press the"MEAS" key to display the value.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Soonkoda Digital Brix Refractometer with ATC 0-55% Brix Tester – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!