Digital RefractometerMore Info
- Accurate: Test range 0-32%; precision ±0.1%; resolution 0.05%
- Power Efficient and Tiny: Fully charged in 1 hour, for up to 30 days of standard use, all in a tiny package that fits in even the smallest of pockets.
- Save & Share Data: Link to DiFluid APP to save and share test data.
- Rugged and Durable: Dust, drop, and IP67 water resistant.
- Auto Temp Compensation: 5-45ºC, (41-113ºF).
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
DiFluid Digital Brix Refractometer Can Save Test Data in APP, Rechargeable 3 in 1 Sugar Meter Range 32% Accuracy ± 0.1% – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!