Digital RefractometerMore Info
- Temperature&Sugar Content: Test range 0-35%; precision ±0.2%; resolution 0.1%, perfect for Fruits,Juices,Vegetables,Drinks and Coffee...
- Rugged and Durable: Dust, drop, and IP65 water resistant, easy to clean
- LCD Backlit Screen & Quickly Get Data: Datas will be displayed on the Screen in 5s after u drop in the test sample
- Auto Temp Compensation: 10-40°C, test datas will be more accurate
- What's in the box: 1x Q6 Digital Brix Refractometer, 3x AAA Batteries, 1x User Manual. Contact us with any questions or concerns
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Aicevoos Digital Sugar Brix Refractometer Coffee brix Meter Refractometer Automatic Temperature Compensation Range 0-35%，±0.2% Precision, Perfect for Fruits, Juices, Vegetables, Drinks and Coffee – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!