Digital RefractometerMore Info
- [Easy operation / high -precision measurement] Sugar content is a high -precision optical electronic device designed according to the principle of light refraction. The surveying range is 0-35%BRIX and 0-55%BRIX, accuracy is about ± 0.2%BRIX, minimum scale 0.1%BRIX, high-precision measurement distance. You can easily check the sugar content of fruits, vegetables, drinks, and honey by one click. Easy operation: Measure the sample at least half of the prism measurement groove, close the cover, and display the BRIX value on the display within 5 seconds after pressing the measurement button.
- [Active in a wide range of purposes] The point is that it is compact size that can be measured with one hand and easy to carry. It is possible to respond to sugar content detection in various situations, especially in fruit cultivation, fruit sales, fruits, inspection measurements in laboratory, and can be used in other cases. It is a very suitable machine for those who grow fruits in a vegetable garden, those who are worried about taking too much sugar, those who are free to study in summer vacation, those who want to sell fruits to customers, and those who research fruits.
- [screen display &Quickly get data] HD display and 5 Seconds reading are automatically performed, and the measurement results are displayed directly on the display in numerical values, which helps to quickly obtain the measurement value. The numerical value is easier to see regardless of the traditional sugar gauge, and the temperature can be measured at the same time.
- [IP65 Waterproof] Waterproof design, after measurement, it can be washed with running water, dry immediately after cleaning.
- [Rechargeable battery] With a lithium battery, it can be charged from the charging port, and does not require replacement of batteries. It can be used about 2000 times in one full charge. If there is no operation within 100 seconds, turn off the power automatically to reduce battery consumption.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Brix Meter Digital Vaetuka Electronic Sugar Meter high-Precision Digital Refractometer Fruit Refractometer Sugar Sweetness Meter Sugar Meter Waterproof, for Fruits, Drinks, Beer Daily (0-35%) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link