Coffee Gator Coffee Canister, Stainless Steel Airtight Coffee Containers for Grounds and Beans Storage with Date-Tracker, CO2 Valve & Measuring Scoop – Medium, 16oz, GrayMore Info
- Fresher than fresh. You pay for prime quality ground and whole beans, so it makes sense to take care of them. This premium stainless steel container looks the bees knees and loves your tea and coffee like a Kardashian loves a selfie
- Protection from flavor-destroyers. Coffee naturally emits harmful co2 which must be vented away. Our zero-BPA canisters have innovative freshness valves to release co2 but lock out oxygen. Airtight, sealed containers stop this and wreck coffee
- Track freshness for a dream brew for you and your guests. Log purchase or expiry date with the calendar date wheel, reduce waste and stop trashing precious coffee.
- Drink better coffee. Unlike the competition, we never compromise on quality, service or your personal happiness. Our military-grade vault is no different in delivering more smiles per cup. The search for coffee that makes you smile ends right
- GIFT: No matter the occasion, our manual coffee bean storage container makes the ideal gift for the coffee connoisseur in your life.
Coffee Gator Coffee Canister, Stainless Steel Airtight Coffee Containers for Grounds and Beans Storage with Date-Tracker, CO2 Valve & Measuring Scoop – Medium, 16oz, Gray – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Coffee on Homebrew Finds? Coffee is a fermented beverage (the beans are fermented after harvesting) that is often home brewed. Many homebrew shops also sell green coffee beans, coffee roasting and coffee brewing supplies – examples – MoreBeer & William’s Brewing. Homebrew style kegs can also been used for making and serving cold brew and nitrogen coffee. Your home brewed coffee can also be used in your homebrewed beers.
More Coffee Related Deals