Anpro Dual Scale RefractometerMore Info
- Wort Refractometer-- It's designed for testing the suger content and specific gravity of liquid. For the brix measurement of ferment for brandy, beer worth, sugar solutions, fruit juice or milk beverages.
- Accurate Reading-- The Brix refractometer can measure brix between 0-32%±0.2% and Specific Gravity between 1.000-1.130, Brix Accuracy: +/-0.2%.
- Easy Use-- Automatic Temperature Compensation makes it easier to get fast results. Just need 2-3 drops of solution, you can get accurate readings.
- Durable-- The main part is made of chromium, it's light but durable.
- Good Service--If you have any questions after receiving the product, you can contact us anytime. We will patiently answer for you. Until you are satisfied. Please rest assured to buy it.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew” – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Anpro Brix Refractometer with ATC,Refractometer for win Moisture, Brix and Baume,Dual Scale-Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 and Brix 0-32%, for Wine Making,Beer Brewing,Maple Syrup,Molasses – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!