30 x Packs Pre-Measured TLC Tank and Line Cleaner + Our Draft Line Cleaning Builds
Tank and Line CleanerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- VERSATILE APPLICATION: The Sweetwater Innovative Solutions Tank Line Cleaner can be used for soaking and for low-doam circulation. Use the powder cleaner on tanks, lines and kettles with any water temperature, resulting in an efficient clean every time.
- REMOVE ORGANIC SOILS: Start your brew with clean tools when you use the TLC Tank Line Cleaner. The powder cleaner removes organic soils such as fats, greases, proteins and yeast. No debris means a better tasting brew and a better beer experience.
- EFFECTIVE: Use the Tank Line Cleaner to effectively remove the toughest caked on debris WITHOUT scrubbing. Cleans your brewery items, even the soft metals, while still keeping them protected because of TLC’s powdered detergent non-corrosive solution.
- SAFE ON SKIN: Use The TLC Tank Line Cleaner with ease and assurance, thanks to its skin contact safety. With no noxious fumes, the TLC still packs a punch and maintains the effectiveness of heavy-duty caustic cleaners, without any of the causticity.
- MADE IN USA: Sweetwater Innovative Solutions uphold products to the highest standard of quality, ensuring the finest brew. Proudly manufactured in a LEED Gold Certified facility in Knoxville, Tennessee, the SIS products are sustainable and excellent.
Tank and Line Cleaner (30) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Line Cleaning Builds:
- Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper with Food Grade Silicone O-Rings: Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew – An easy add-on… food grade o-rings, featured in our Keg Rebuild Post