250 lb Capacity Rope Hoist. 20-Feet solid braided polypropylene rope. Locks in place as you pull rope – No tying off required.
Note from HBF: Given the right setup, this looks like it could be used as a pulley for a BIAB setup. Of course, you’ll want a capable place to hang it and want to make sure to stay under this rated capacity. Note: Always read and follow manufacturer’s directions.
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.