Electric Stovetop? Use as Double Boiler for Starters… Brewmaster Brand 5 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle… $19.99 w/stacking deals
5 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle from MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Smaller home brews should still produce results that are just as tasty as larger batches, which is why this 5 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle is an excellent addition to your home brew setup. This small 5 gallon brewing kettle is a great kettle for the beginning brewer to learn on, as it holds a manageable sized batch and it’s available for a very affordable price.
Although this brew kettle is quite economical, it’s also made of high quality 202 stainless steel that is anything but cheap. The 0.5-mm thick sides and bottom are more than thick enough for this amount of liquid, and the riveted stainless steel handles on the kettle’s body make it easy to carry even when filled. This 5 gallon kettle can safely hold up to 3 gallons of wort while boiling, making it the perfect size for extract brewing right in your own home!
- 0.5mm thick stainless sides and bottom
- 10″ H x 12.5″ D
- Riveted Handles on Kettle Body
- Kettle Lid with riveted handle
- 5 gallon full capacity (3 gallons while boiling)
- Perfect size for Extract Brewing!
- As of this posting, MoreBeer has this on sale for just $21.99. Check the product page to see if this deal is still on.
- Coupon code HBF5GKD takes another $2 off making these just $19.99
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses
- Some filler item ideas to help you qualify for free shipping… PBW, Sale Items (shows most popular deals first), Kit of the Week, Hop Market (shows most popular deals first)
Use for extract brewing or small batch all grain brewing. See: Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing + Water Calculation Spreadsheet – for my small batch, stove top all grain technique.
5 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle BE300 – remember promo code HBF5GKD
If you have an electric range, you can use this as a double boiler for making yeast starters…
Double Boiler Method
It is important for your safety to heat water in the flask with a heat source that distributes heat evenly. Morebeer! recommends using the “double boiler method.” This process involves using a boiling water bath on the outside of the flask to heat up the water inside the flask. All you need is a kettle 3 gallons or larger. This process is much safer and efficient. If the flask should break or boil over, your kettle will be there to collect the contents, thus keeping your stove clean and keeping you safe.
– from MoreBeer via Erlenmeyer Flask – 5000 mL Y450 Description
MORE MoreBeer Deals!…
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.