Kegland’s DuoTight Fittings are designed to work with EVABarrier Double Wall Tubing. They offer quick, reliable connections, easy implementation, a variety of fitting options and feature amazing versatility. They’re also, generally speaking, very well priced. DuoTights are push to connect fittings and require no tubing clamps.
DuoTights are… awesome. Check out my extensive Hands on Review
When DuoTights first came out, the solution for connecting kegs to EVABarrier was using an MFL QD + DuoTight Flare fitting. That works just fine and is still the only option available to pin lock keg users.
Check out my Hands on Review of these great QDs!
End of Summer Clearance! William’s Brewing has launched a short end of summer clearance sale. Loads of items are discounted by up to 60%. Quantities are limited. Shop now to get best selection.
This QDs are included in the mix and on sale for just $4.99.
My DuoTight Review!
I Recommend These!
Related DuoTight Reviews on How-To’s!
DuoTight Reviews, Resource Posts & How-To’s!
DuoTights are so amazing – at least in my book 🙂 – that I have several reviews and related top posts
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving!
- Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Hands on Review: Kegland Ball Lock Cleaning Kit
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Rigid Joiners
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Spunding Valve!
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Hands on Review: Kegland Digital Gauges!
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Ball Lock QDs!
- Hands on Review: Kegland Inline Secondary Regulator!
- Using DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips To Fix Leaks
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale