WilliamsWarn BrewKeg10 – 10 L (2.64 Gallon) Conical Unitank Fermenter
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Ferment 10 litres of wort with consistent, high-quality results.Stainless conical pressure fermenter with 30 psi (2 bar) working pressure and built in relief/spunding valve.
- Suitable for all-grain, extract and partial extract. Hot pack BrewKeg with hot wort then pitch yeast once at pitching temperature. Extra large, unique sediment removal system for clearer beer.
- Easy to clean and sanitize. Boil proof. Eliminate kegging, dispense directly from the BrewKeg inside your fridge or dispense from your kegerator.
- The beverage is carbonated perfectly at the end of fermentation and ready to enjoy sooner.
- Fermenting under pressure reduces esters and fusel alcohols allowing your beer to ferment at higher and more varied temperatures with consistent results. WilliamsWarn Dosing Device & Pressure Gauge required.
WilliamsWarn BrewKeg10 – 10 L (2.64 Gallon) Conical Unitank Fermenter – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Compare: BrewKeg10 FE150 at MoreBeer
Check Out Our Resource Post on Fermenting Under Pressure!