From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Transfer beer or wine between vessels without the hassle of starting a siphon
- Place your receiving vessel side-by-side or even above the transferring vessel
- Perfect for transferring between primary and secondary fermenter, or from fermenter to bottling bucket or keg
- Eliminate excess oxygen exposure caused by hand-pumping or blowing into a carboy hood to start a siphon
The Super Sucker transfer pump is the quickest, most hassle-free solution to moving beer or wine between vessels. Rack from primary fermenter to secondary or from carboy to keg without the excess oxygen exposure that results from hand-pumping a siphon or blowing into a carboy hood. Simply run transfer tubing from a racking cane to the pump and then to your receiving vessel, flip the switch, and let the Super Sucker do the work while you kick back and enjoy a cold beverage.
With the Super Sucker you don’t need gravity or CO2 pressure to move liquid around. Thanks to the pump’s considerable max lift height, you can leave your heavy, full fermenter on the ground and place the receiving keg or carboy side-by-side or even above the fermenter on a countertop.
The 10 mm barbed inlet and outlet are perfect for use with 3/8″ ID tubing. We recommend using our Racking Cane Siphon Kit plus 5 ft. of 3/8″ vinyl tubing. Secure pump connections with butterfly hose clamps for easy set up and break down.
- 10 mm Barbed Inlet/Outlet
- On/Off Switch
- Max Flow: 1.12 Gal/min
- Suction: 5 in.
- Max Lift: 150 in. (12.5 ft.)
- Maximum Temperature: 140°F
- Pressure: 90 psi
- Voltage: 12V DC (3.5A)
Save via 12 Deals of Christmas Sale!
- MoreBeer’s 12 Deals of Christmas Sale is on! The sale features a limited time, limited availability deal each day.
- The MoreBeer! 12 Deals Of Christmas!
- Day 5 (deal still available as of this posting) is 15% off pumps with promo code DEAL5. That makes this pump $50.99. Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses.