DCT Foot Operated On Off Switch Foot Pedal Switch – 115V 15A Woodworking and Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Control SwitchMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- POWER CONTROL FOOT SWITCH: Use the DCT Electric Foot Switch Pedal to activate your woodworking tools, power tools, printing tools, sewing machines, tattoo guns, textile tools, and other crafting tools while keeping your hands free
- HANDS-FREE OPERATION: Improve safety and control by using this hands-free electric foot pedal switch on off foot switch; Easily start and stop power tools with this foot activated on off switch; Provides continuous power until turned off
- COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR POWER TOOLS: Works with your router, sander, drill press, wood lathe, meat grinder, or other 15 amp power tools and machines (not included); Compatible with variable speed equipment (15 amp foot switch does not allow for speed control)
- EASY TO USE: Plug the attached 3 prong power cord into a 115 volt grounded outlet, then plug your tool into the 3-prong receptacle on the base of the foot control on off switch; Push the electric pedal forward for power output, then push again to shut off the power
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Plastic texturized pedal top provides maximum durability and foot grip, while the 4-foot (1.2m) long power cord allows for versatile use anywhere; 6 x 3.5 inch (15.2 x 8.9cm) tattoo foot pedal electric switch tapers in height from 1.25 to 2.75 inch (3.2 to 7cm)
I use an on/off foot pedal foot switch (different model, manufacturer and specs) for hands free control of my March Pump while brewing. One foot press turns the pump on or off. Other possible applications could be to control a keg washer or draft line cleaning pump. Always use caution when using your pump with hot liquids. Likewise use caution when using electricity around liquids. Hot liquids and electricity can be dangerous. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
DCT Foot Operated On Off Switch Foot Pedal Switch – 115V 15A Woodworking and Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Control Switch – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.