Green Expert 203618 1/4 HP Portable Submersible Utility Pump
Green Expert 203618 1/4HP Submersible Utility Pump Max 1585 GPH High Flow for Quickly Flood Water Removal, Household DIY Drain Pump for Dewatering Application, Suit to Standard Garden Hose, 25ft cordMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 1/4 horse power energy-efficient engine with thermal overload protection, has the ability to deliver water to maximumly height 27.8 feet; Remove max 26.5 gallons water in one minutes horizontally.
- Easy to install for quick water draining, portable small pump with lengthened 25 feet power cable.
- It works by simple plug-in operation, can remove water level down to 1/5″.
- Presented two kinds of plastic adaptors, can connect to 3/4″ standard garden hose and 1-1/4″ hosepipe for more choices.
- Environmental thermoplastic shell with durability; UL certificated with one-year limited warranty;
Possible uses around your homebrewery: DIY keg and carboy cleaner, draft line cleaner and a recirculation pump for wort chilling.
Green Expert 203618 1/4HP Submersible Utility Pump Max 1585 GPH High Flow for Quickly Flood Water Removal, Household DIY Drain Pump for Dewatering Application, Suit to Standard Garden Hose, 25ft cord – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.