Poniie PN160 Digital Temperature Controller 2-Stage Controlled Outlet Thermostat for Reptile, Heat Mat and Brewing, w/Calibration & Compressor ProtectionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- EASY TO USE: Pre-wired plug and play design, large LCD display, high accuracy waterproof sensor, super long and flat sensor cable for easier DIY task
- DUAL RELAY OUTPUT: Be able to connect with cooling and heating loads at the same time with large control range (TS1-HD~TS2+CD, -19.9~199.9℉)
- HIGH & LOW SETPONITS: Be able to set lower and upper end temperature separately, ideal for homebrewing, fermentation, beer/wine storage, aquarium heater/fan etc
- CALIBRATION & COMPRESSOR PROTECTION: Be able to calibrate temperature within ±19.9℉ and set delay to protect your refrigerator from cycling too fast
- NOTE: Setpoint TS1≤TS2, if you find can not increase TS1, please kindly set the TS2 value larger first. TS1 can be set equal to TS2, device will perform like other single setpoint controllers
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 1-YEAR Warranty by Poniie; High quality oulets for safe use; Over temperature & faulty sensor alarm setting, with setting memory function
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT LOAD: 1100W for Resistive Load (Such as ordinary fan, heating rod etc.); 800W for Inductive Load (Such as compressor, heat pump etc.)
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL CONTROLLER: Dual setpoints make it a true range controller. Perfect for various purpose, such as Sous-vide, Brewing, Kegerator, Reptile, Aquarium, Breeding, Incubation, Seedling etc.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate