Ankway 660 GPH Submersible Pump + Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
Ankway 660GPH(2475L/H, 40W) Submersible Water Pump Humanized Rotation Switch with 3 Nozzles for Pond, Aquarium, Fish Tank Fountain Water Pump Hydroponics, with 5.9ft (1.8M) Power CordMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- WIDE APPLICATION – Circulate and aerate the water, making it more attractive to your fish or turtles. This submersible pump is perfect for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems, etc.
- MULTIPLE CHOICES – We provide with 6 kinds of submersible Water Pumps with different FLOW RATE(160GPH,210GPH,320GPH,660GPH,800GPH),you can choose one or more from our Store according to your needs.
- WATER FLOW CONTROL – An Adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want. Maximum flow rate: 660GPH (2475L/H).
- SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN – Safe for fish with waterproof cable. Easy to clean with no tools required to disassemble and clean filter/impeller.
- ULTRA-QUIET OPERATION – Running at a whisper-quiet level, the motor inside produces no noise, which gives you a quiet environment.
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
Ankway 660GPH(2475L/H, 40W) Submersible Water Pump Humanized Rotation Switch with 3 Nozzles for Pond, Aquarium, Fish Tank Fountain Water Pump Hydroponics, with 5.9ft (1.8M) Power Cord – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.