Oittm Outdoor Wi-Fi Outlet, Smart Plug Socket w/Energy Monitoring Wireless Remote Control/Timer by Smart Phone, Works with Alexa, Google Home, Weatherproof for Indoor and Outdoor UseMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- [Voice Control Your Home] Using “Smart Life” skill in Alexa App for voice control, letting you control appliances without picking up phone.
- [Energy Monitoring] Allowing you to monitor real-time and historical power consumption for your connected device through the App. Efficiently conserve energy and save money.
- [APP Remote Control] Wirelessly control your appliance with your smartphone from anywhere, at any time. Provide multiple recurring timers to automate your home based on your daily schedule and preferences.
- [Simple Setup for Outdoor Use] Connect with home Wi-Fi without hub required. Ideal for hard-to-reach seasonal and landscape lighting, porch light, fountains, pumps and other indoor and outdoor plug-in appliances.
- [2-Year Warranty] Features weather and impact resistant housing withstands damp or wet conditions. With ABS fireproof material and splash-proof design, safe to leave outdoors. 2-year warranty with free technical support.
- Possible homebrew uses – control brewing pump, turn on and off carboy washer [review] turn on and off your draft cleaning pump – See: Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump.
- What else? How are you using smart switches around your home brewery, home bar or beer room? Submit a tip and let us know.
- Also: Search Amazon for “GFCI Adapter”
Oittm Outdoor Wi-Fi Outlet, Smart Plug Socket w/Energy Monitoring Wireless Remote Control/Timer by Smart Phone, Works with Alexa, Google Home, Weatherproof for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Also Consider: MLCS 9089 Billy Pedal Foot Switch, 2 Step ON/OFF(Continuous Running)
More: Recent Amazon Finds
I would not recommend this for use with hot liquids. Always use caution when using your pump with hot liquids. Likewise use caution when using electricity around liquids. Hot liquids and electricity can be dangerous.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.