Chugger Pump Stainless Steel-Center X-Dry via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Stainless Steel Head X-Dry Chugger Pump
New & Improved with Run Dry Protection!
Add the optional reducer to make a 1/2″ FPT on the inlet port
Chugger SS Center
Model : XCPSSCI-1 X-DRY
Features FDA approved Run Dry Carbon Bearing Material
Chugger SS Center Inlet Pump 3/4″ Inlet x 1/2″ outlet.MPT
316 Stainless Steel (Front Housing), 316 Stainless Steel (Rear Housing), Teflon (Thrust Washer), CLEAR Silicone (O-Ring), POLYSULFONE (Impeller)
Max Flow 7 GPM 22.7 LPM
Max Head 18.6 FT 4.1 M
Power .04 HP .029 KW
Electrical 115V 50/60HZ
Can handle liquids of 250F
Materials are FDA Food Compliant
Components are UL Recognized
I use my homebrew pump for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter. You could also use a brewing pump to recirculate ice water for your wort chiller. Pumps are a necessity if you want to use a plate chiller. You really need one to properly clean and sanitize your plate chiller.
- As of this posting this is selling for $159.99.
- For comparison, MoreBeer has this pump – (similar, but may not be identical) for $229.99.
- An extra $30, depending on order size: Adventures in Homebrewing is offering up to $30 off your purchase, depending on your order total. Get $10 off $80, $20 off $160 and $30 off $240. No coupon code is required, the discounted amount should be automatically be reflected in your cart before checkout. Nearly everything qualifies including existing sale items, although their are a few exceptions. See terms and conditions.
- Stacks With Free Shipping! Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
This pump just misses the $20 off mark. Add on this filler item and you’ll qualify. You’re total will be $140.17 and you’ll also qualify for free shipping.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
- Convert Chugger Center Inlet Pumps to Tri-Clamp
- Hands on Review: Chugger Pumps X-Dry Series Homebrew Pump!
- Tip: Using a Pedal Foot Switch for Easy Pump Operation
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- Homebrew Pump Discounts, Deals and Resources
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihceninletchugger tag:brewmore