Chugger Homebrew Pump Stainless Steel with Center Inlet
CHUGGER PUMP CPSS-CI-1 Stainless Steel 115 Volt Center Home Brewing System Beer Pump, 55” Cord WITH Plug, Inlet 3/4” x Outlet 1/2” MPT, ETL-Certified, USFDA Food Compliant MaterialsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- ETL-Certified; USFDA Food Compliant Materials; UL Recognized; Sturdy 115-Volt (50/60HZ) Booster Pump With 55” Electric Cord WITH PLUG; Non-Submersible; Comparable to March 815-SS and March 809 Beer Pumps
- Transfers Flow of Hot and Cold Liquids Between Brewing Vessels or Kettles; Cools Wort Via a Counter-Flow Chiller; Recirculates Ice Water for Quicker Chilling; Circulator Pump with 316 Stainless Steel Front and Rear Housing; Made by Brewers for Brewers
- Light Enough to Be Portable; High-Quality Stainless Steel Pump Head Eliminates Stripped Threads; Magnetic Drive with Base, Teflon Thrust Washer, Clear Silicone O-ring, and Ryton/Teflon Impeller
- Max Flow Rate of 7 GPM 26.5 LPM; 18.6-feet 4.1M of Max Head to Handle Back-Pressure; Device is Capable of Handling Liquids of Different Temperatures Up to 250 Degrees F
- Inlet 3/4″ MPT and Outlet 1/2″ MPT Allows Configuration for Any Application; 1/20 HP (.04 HP) .029 KW; Motor Only: 1.7 Amps; Motor and Pump: 1.9 Amps; Motor Amp Rating: Full-Load Amps (FLA); This is NOT a Self-Priming Pump, DO NOT RUN DRY
I use my homebrew pump for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter. You could also use a brewing pump to recirculate ice water for your wort chiller. Pumps are a necessity if you want to use a plate chiller. You really need one to properly clean and sanitize your plate chiller.
CHUGGER PUMP CPSS-CI-1 Stainless Steel 115 Volt Center Home Brewing System Beer Pump, 55” Cord WITH Plug, Inlet 3/4” x Outlet 1/2” MPT, ETL-Certified, USFDA Food Compliant Materials – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Just got my Chugger pump. Looks great. Tested with some sanitizer and it moves a lot of liquid very quickly. Can’t wait to brew with it.