High flow March High Temp, High Flow homebrew pump via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The famous March brewing pump is now available with a stainless head. Having sold pumps for all grain brewing for 20 years, MoreBeer! can recommend this pump as having the longest lasting motor. This is the exact same pump as the famous 815pl (our H315HF) but with stainless head.
Because the pump is magnetic, where the magnet spins on the other side of a sealed wall, it is seal-less and easy to sanitzie. All the parts that come in contact with liquid are made of Stainless Steel, Teflon, Silicone or Ryton/Teflon/Glass. The standard motor can be run on either 50 or 60 hertz (there are performance differences between the hertz options). The 815-SS Beer Pump motor has a six foot cord, a plug, and a base.
- Max flow 7 gpm at 4.5 feet
- Max head of 18.6 feet (or around 8 psi)
- Single phase, 115V, .04 hp fan cooled motor
- In/Out – 1/2″ MPT
- Max liquid temperature 250F (121C)
- Max internal pressure of 150 psi
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this is marked down to $259.99 as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
- Hundreds of Sale Items: ALL Sale and Clearance – By Category – Sort by: Most Popular | Best Rated
- The Hop Market – rotating, deep discount hops!
- MoreBeer’s Kit of the Week: Kit of the Week – 20% off
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds