FoodSaver Regular Mouth Jar Sealer.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Seals in Freshness
- Re-vacuums jars easily
- Great for liquids, fragile foods and dry goods like brown sugar, spices, dried fruit and coconut
- FoodSaver Regular Jar Sealers replace standard Mason-type jar lids to create a vacuum seal that locks out air – the enemy of freshness. Not to be used for canning
- Air-tight and odor proof
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Tube Hose not included
These are handy for storing hops and other ingredients in Mason jars with the aid of your compatible FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer. Storing hops and such in this way, saves on bags and rolls and eliminates waste. Vacuum jars as needed without wasting bags!
Note that this comes in two sizes One for regular mouth jars and one for wide mouth jars.
Why would you want a FoodSaver for homebrewing?
Vacuum sealers are indispensable for storing hops [See: Recent Hop Finds]. You can save money by getting in on bulk hop buys. Use your vacuum sealer to break these up and to preserve freshness. You can also store specialty grains in vacuum bags or using the mason jar attachment. Other uses include: storing base grains, partial dry yeast packs and storing and preserving other beer ingredients.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “hops” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
FoodSaver T03-0006-02P Regular-Mouth Jar Sealer – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- FoodSaver Wide-Mouth Jar Sealer
- Don’t have a FoodSaver? Search FoodSaver on Amazon
- Search Regular Mouth Mason Jars – on Amazon
- Hands on Review: FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealer
More: Recent Amazon Finds