Inkbird Wireless Bluetooth Thermometer & Hygrometer Smart Sensor Data Logger with Waterproof External Probe/Magnet/Alert for Android&IOSMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- [Measuring Range] Monitoring Range: 50 meters / 150ft (No Obstructions). Temperature Range: -40~140°F (Inner Sensor)/ -40~212°F (External Probe). Humidity Range: 0~99%RH.
- [Probe & Mode] Inside and external probe are supplied. Inside probe can monitor spatial range T&H such as indoor and outdoor, while external probe can monitor liquid temperature. °C /°F mode and with magnet base.
- [Accurate & Fast Response] Use the new generation of France HTU21D temperature and humidity sensors. Power consumption will be lower, and working life will be longer. (Humidity and Temperature accuracy is±2%RH and 0.5°F)
- [Data Storage & Sampling Interval] Hold data for 20 days if the sampling interval is 1min, and the max date storage is 30000 points. Different sampling interval can be setting.(10s/ 30s/ 1min/ 2mins/ 5mins/ 10mins/ 30mins) The saving data time will be different if you choose different sampling interval.
- [APP & Multiple Devices] Free APP (Engbird) can be applied to IOS and Android system, which supports multi-language. History and immediacy data can be remotely checked through Bluetooth. One mobile phone can monitor more than one sensor, and one sensor can be monitored by more than one mobile phone.
Possible uses include monitoring kegerator temperatures, beer fridge temperatures and fermentation chamber/area temperatures.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “fermentation” and “kegerator”
I use this in my kegerator! See: Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements for some more info and photos.
One of the nice things about this unit is that it’s battery operated and doesn’t require power cord of any kind. Nice! The stated battery life is 1 year. What happens after a year?? The answer to that has been up in the air since I received mine and I’ve had several HBF Readers ask the same thing. I’ve got great news. My contact at Inkbird has gotten me a step by step replacement guide for replacing the battery in the IBS-TH1
Step by Step: IBS-TH1 Battery Replacement Procedures
Inkbird Wireless Bluetooth Thermometer & Hygrometer Smart Sensor Data Logger with Waterproof External Probe/Magnet/Alert for Android&IOS Used for Food Storage Brewing Reptiles Instrument Cigar IBS-TH1 – via Amazon
The IBS-TH1 uses a CR2477 type button cell battery – Search CR2477 on Amazon
More: Recent Amazon Finds