20 Plate Homebrew Beer Wort Plate Chiller – on sale for $51.98, best price + free shipping
Ferroday 20 Plate Wort Chiller Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger 1/2 NPT Thread Plate Chiller (7.5″ x 1.97″)More Info
- [Durable Material]: This wort chiller is made of 304 stainless steel plates with 99.9% copper brazed. Using this plate chiller can reduce oxidation in your homebrew heat exchange.
- [Quickly Chilling Beer Wort]: This compact heat exchanger is designed for chilling your beer/ wort/water. Compared with the immersion chiller, our heat exchanger has 20 brazed plates and cools wort within minutes rather than several hours.
- [Easy To Clean Out]: The heat exchanger can't be dissembled to clean. So firstly you can run 5 gallons of cleaning solution through this chiller. Then running some clear water through the wort chiller. After done, dry the chiller before storage.
- [Can Work With Water Pump]: The wort-in port of the chiller connect your mash tun, the wort-out port connect your fermenter, the wort can be transferred by a wort pump. One side of the water hose connects to your water tap and the other side connects to the water-in port of our plate chiller. Using another hose to connect the water-out port of the chiller to remove the warm water.
- [Multifunctional Usage]: Using for cooling wort/beer/water. It's perfect to use in the lab, for beer brewing, or for any application that requires the exchange of heat between two fluids. Please install a filter for the wort to prevent clogging of the wort chiller. Cannot be used for viscous liquids.
5/19 4:30 AM Central: This is on sale for $51.98. That’s the best historical third party Amazon price I found, notwithstanding Lightning Deals or coupons. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Ferroday 20 Plate Wort Chiller Stainless Steel Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger 1/2 NPT Thread Plate Chiller (7.5″ x 1.97″) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link