RSG-100ATCd Dual Scale Refractometer from National Industrial Supply
- 0-32% Brix Scale / 1.000-1.130 Wort Specific Gravity
- Accurate to +/- 0.20% Brix / +/- 0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
- Scale Divisions: 0.20% / 0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Sturdy design, made of lightweight machined Aluminum, not “carbon” plastic
- Comes GRAY HEAVY DUTY PLASTIC, FOAM-LINED HARD CASE, with a calibration screwdriver, Wiping Cloth, Plastic Transfer Pipette and Users Guide
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process. You can also estimate the alcohol content of your beer if you forget to take an OG with the use of a refractometer and a hydrometer. Check out Sean Terrill’s excellent refractometer calculator.
As of this posting NIS has this for $18.99. Shipping is free to most US addresses. Check product page for up to the minute price and availability.
0-32.0% BRIX & 1.000-1.130 WORT/MUST SG REFRACTOMETER, BEER SUGAR WINE
FREE S&H $18.99 0-32.0% BRIX & 1.000-1.130 WORT/MUST SG REFRACTOMETER, BEER SUGAR WINE
Pinned: 3 Tap Tower | $7 Cascade lbs! | Robobrew Review | Pumps | Spreadsheets
Recent Great Deals [view more]: