Pictured: Fourth Edition of the Homebrew Classic How to Brew by John J Palmer voa A,azpm
How to Brew by John Palmer is arguably required reading for homebrewers. It’s a homebrewing classic and contains a wealth of information for beginning, intermediate and advanced homebrewers. Tips, techniques, how-tos, recipes and more.
Want a sneak peak at some of the recipes available in the fourth edition of How to Brew? See below for three recipes from the book.
Recipe #1: HBF Reader Jeff (thanks Jeff!) points out that the Amazon product page has a recipe from the book. It’s called “Victory & Chaos English IPA” both extract and all grain versions can be found in the product description.
Recipe #2 – “Leaked” by the AHA:
Klang Freudenfest Oktoberfest (All-Grain) via the AHA and Brewers Publications
Recipe #3 – AHA’s Recipe of the Week, Rushmore IPA:
Rushmore IPA via the AHA
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- COOKAMP High Pressure 2 Burner Propane Stove – $84.50 + free shipping
- Candi Syrup – $6.08/lb with Reader Deal!
- Lasko MyHeat 100 Ceramic Heater [Fermentation Temp] – $17.99 + free shippi…
- Inkbird IBT-2X-2 150′ Bluetooth Wireless BBQ Grill Thermometer with 2 Prob…
- 15 Gallon Stainless Kettle w/TWO Welded Ports & Volume Markings – $84…
- Save an Additional 10% on ThermoWorks Purchases
- SKYROKU Elite Digital Scale, 100 Gram Capacity, .01 Gram Resolution AND Calibrat…