Pictured: Fourth Edition of the Homebrew Classic How to Brew by John J Palmer voa A,azpm
How to Brew by John Palmer is arguably required reading for homebrewers. It’s a homebrewing classic and contains a wealth of information for beginning, intermediate and advanced homebrewers. Tips, techniques, how-tos, recipes and more.
Want a sneak peak at some of the recipes available in the fourth edition of How to Brew? See below for three recipes from the book.
Recipe #1: HBF Reader Jeff (thanks Jeff!) points out that the Amazon product page has a recipe from the book. It’s called “Victory & Chaos English IPA” both extract and all grain versions can be found in the product description.
Recipe #2 – “Leaked” by the AHA:
Klang Freudenfest Oktoberfest (All-Grain) via the AHA and Brewers Publications
Recipe #3 – AHA’s Recipe of the Week, Rushmore IPA:
Rushmore IPA via the AHA
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Discount Open Box Chugger Pumps – selection and availability varies
- 1/4-Inch Female Flare by 1/4-Inch MPT Fitting – $1.99 at AIH + Building a …
- Updated & Expanded: All Grain Home Brew Tips, Gear and Resources!
- Adventures in Homebrewing Brew It Yourself Sale – up to 40% off
- 7 Gallon Stainless Steel Conical Fermenter by VEVOR – $169.99 + free shipp…
- 19″ Stainless Steel Drip Tray… $15.71 + shipping via Katom
- Jarhill 49 Quart Stainless Kettle with Thermometer and Valve – $95 + Free …