Pictured: Fourth Edition of the Homebrew Classic How to Brew by John J Palmer voa A,azpm
How to Brew by John Palmer is arguably required reading for homebrewers. It’s a homebrewing classic and contains a wealth of information for beginning, intermediate and advanced homebrewers. Tips, techniques, how-tos, recipes and more.
Want a sneak peak at some of the recipes available in the fourth edition of How to Brew? See below for three recipes from the book.
Recipe #1: HBF Reader Jeff (thanks Jeff!) points out that the Amazon product page has a recipe from the book. It’s called “Victory & Chaos English IPA” both extract and all grain versions can be found in the product description.
Recipe #2 – “Leaked” by the AHA:
Klang Freudenfest Oktoberfest (All-Grain) via the AHA and Brewers Publications
Recipe #3 – AHA’s Recipe of the Week, Rushmore IPA:
Rushmore IPA via the AHA
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Ends Today: FREE Your Choice 6 Oz Hops from William’s Brewing
- 4 x 1 Liter Reusable Glass Milk Bottles & Lids [Yeast Starters, Slurry Stor…
- 2 x Universal Stoppers & 2 x Airlocks – $5 + free prime ship
- Ends Today: FREE Shipping at Adventures in Homebrewing + application ideas
- 1 lb UK Fuggle Pellet Hops – $11.99 per lb + free ship eligible
- Ends Soon: 16.59% Off at Austin Homebrew Supply – matches Black Friday + 2…
- Selection Changes Soon: The MoreBeer Kit of the Week – Save 20% + stacks w…