Pictured: Fourth Edition of the Homebrew Classic How to Brew by John J Palmer voa A,azpm
How to Brew by John Palmer is arguably required reading for homebrewers. It’s a homebrewing classic and contains a wealth of information for beginning, intermediate and advanced homebrewers. Tips, techniques, how-tos, recipes and more.
Want a sneak peak at some of the recipes available in the fourth edition of How to Brew? See below for three recipes from the book.
Recipe #1: HBF Reader Jeff (thanks Jeff!) points out that the Amazon product page has a recipe from the book. It’s called “Victory & Chaos English IPA” both extract and all grain versions can be found in the product description.
Recipe #2 – “Leaked” by the AHA:
Klang Freudenfest Oktoberfest (All-Grain) via the AHA and Brewers Publications
Recipe #3 – AHA’s Recipe of the Week, Rushmore IPA:
Rushmore IPA via the AHA
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- FREE Shipping at Adventures in Homebrewing – application ideas
- Plano 56 Quart Storage Tote [Brewery Storage and Organization] – $14.65 + …
- 12 Piece Bar Set – $33.87 on Lightning Deals
- Ends Today: 20% Off Sugars at Bell’s Brewery – Candi Syrup, Honey …
- Ends Today: ITC-1000 Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller – $13.59 + …
- Announcing: Chugger X-Dry Series Pump via MoreBeer!
- 1/3 HP Submersible Utility Pump – $72.47 on Lightning Deals w/stacking cou…