Mangrove Jack’s M44 US West Coast Ale Yeast. I’ve been using M44 for beers that I would normally use US-05 with great results. This has become my go to dry yeast for pale ales and IPAs.
About… “A top fermenting ale strain suitable for American style ales. This yeast produces an exceptionally clean flavour, ideal for when you want the hop character to really punch through. Suitable for American style pale ale, American double IPA, American style imperial stout and more.”
As if this posting, this is eBay offering is selling for just $19.99. Shipping is an additional fee, but there is a lower fee for each additional item shipped. Example – shipping for me for one set of 5 packs is $3.85, while shipping for two sets is just 90 cents more or $4.75. Check the listing for up to the minute price, description and availability.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 3 lbs Dry Golden Light Malt Extract – $12.87, $4.29/lb + Free Prime Ship
- 40 Plate Wort Chiller – $124.99 + Free Shipping (Save $35)
- 20 lb Propane Tank w/built in gauge! – $29.98 + Propane Tank Tips
- Ends Today: Citra Pellets – $16.99/lb at Label Peelers!
- 20% Off Thermapen Mk4! [matches Black Friday Pricing]
Mangrove Jack’s Dry Yeast at William’s Brewing