Stainless steel ball lock carbonation caps with 5/16″” barb.
PET Bottles as Growlers: These are generally intended to convert 1L and 2L bottles to growlers. Fill up a 1L or 2L PET bottle with your favorite homebrew. Put one of these on (purge the headspace by squeezing if you want to) and then pressurize for transport. This should help to reduce oxygen pickup and maintain carbonation levels.
Fine tune or rapidly carbonate beer: You can also use this cap to rapidly carbonate beer. Same process as for transport, just set your regulator to the proper pressure and shake or agitate the PET bottle to help introduce CO2. Or hook it up to CO2 and let it sit in you kegerator.
Draft Line Cleaning Projects: Examples, using similar SS Caps- Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Set of 5 Calibration Weights – $7.98
- Vittles Vault 40 lb Capacity, Stackable Airtight Container [Grain] – now $…
- 19″ Stainless Steel Drip Tray – $19.96
- 20 lb Propane Tank w/built in gauge! – $29.98 + Propane Tank Tips
- Stainless Steel Keg Dry Hop Filter w/Chain – $18.49 + Free Shipping