Mirro Pressure 92122A Pressure Cooker and Canner. Holds 16 pint jars or 5 quart jars. 3 cooking pressure options – 5, 10 and 15 PSI.
A canner reaches higher temperatures than are possible with boiling alone. Those higher temperatures allow for actual sterilization.
Possible home brewing uses include – canning your own starter wort, sterilizing and making sterile water for yeast washing.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Simply Simily Stainless Vacuum Insulated Growler – coming up on Lightning …
- Vittles Vault 60-Pound Stackable, Airtight Storage Bin [Grain Storage] – E…
- Today Only: $8.62 Off $50 at Amazon! – Ends at 11:59 PM Pacific 2-22
- Inkbird Bluetooth Thermometer w/2 Probes – $17.50 w/50% Off Coupon
- Lots of Homebrew and Craft Beer Titles work w/Today’s $8.63 Off Sale ̵…