Mirro Pressure 92122A Pressure Cooker and Canner. Holds 16 pint jars or 5 quart jars. 3 cooking pressure options – 5, 10 and 15 PSI.
A canner reaches higher temperatures than are possible with boiling alone. Those higher temperatures allow for actual sterilization.
Possible home brewing uses include – canning your own starter wort, sterilizing and making sterile water for yeast washing.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 64 Oz Stainless Steel Growler – $14.20, Best Price
- Reader Tip: Woods Remote Control Outlet – $10.99
- 40 Oz Klean Kanteen Stainless Bottle – $16.30, Best Price
- Introducing: The Bouncer Inline Beer Filter!
- (12) 5 Ounce Taster Glasses by Anchor Hocking – $16.99, $1.42 Each