Mirro Pressure 92122A Pressure Cooker and Canner. Holds 16 pint jars or 5 quart jars. 3 cooking pressure options – 5, 10 and 15 PSI.
A canner reaches higher temperatures than are possible with boiling alone. Those higher temperatures allow for actual sterilization.
Possible home brewing uses include – canning your own starter wort, sterilizing and making sterile water for yeast washing.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- First Looks: RTIC Soft Pack Coolers (Keeps Ice for 5 Days)
- 2 Pack ATC pH Meters – $19.99, $10 Each on Lightning Deals
- Bayou Classic 44 Quart Stainless Kettle… $67.04 + Free Shipping
- GE Handy Switch – for Keg, Carboy and Draft Line Cleaner Pumps – $5.…
- Ends Today: Pre-Wired 110 Volt AC Fan [Kegerator Recirculating Fan] – $15.…