Campden Tablets (sodium metabisulphite) can be used to sulfite grape juice or wine must (inhibits wild yeast and bacteria). You can also use it to remove chlorine and chloramines from brewing water.
At $7.50 for a lb… this is a bargain. Also check the section below for more recent RiteBrew finds.
842434 – Campden Tablets – 1lb. – $7.50
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 4 x 1 Gallon Glass Jugs and Caps… $10.99, $2.75 each!
- Lavatools Javelin PT12 Digital, Instant Read Thermometer – Lightning Deal!
- 250 lb Capacity Rope Ratchet & Rope [BIAB] – $8.09 + Free Prime Ship
- Updated & Expanded – Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temp…
- AMIR Digital Kitchen Scale, 500 Gram Capacity, .01 Gram Resolution – $9.16…
- Waterproof Heating Mat – $8.99 + free prime ship
- Pre-Wired PID Temperature Controller – $79.99 + free shipping, 20% off w/i…