Campden Tablets (sodium metabisulphite) can be used to sulfite grape juice or wine must (inhibits wild yeast and bacteria). You can also use it to remove chlorine and chloramines from brewing water.
At $7.50 for a lb… this is a bargain. Also check the section below for more recent RiteBrew finds.
842434 – Campden Tablets – 1lb. – $7.50
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Ends Soon: MoreBeer Kit of the Week, Save 20% – 8 Kits are Discounted!
- Ends Soon: Bonus AIH Rewards Points! – works with sale items, Blichmann, S…
- Closes Soon: The Hop Market – 18 Hop Deals Ending
- Set of 4 Wide Mouth Mason Jar Fermentation Weight – $10, $2.50 Each
- Ends Soon – Stacking Deals On: 15 Gallon Blichmann BoilerMaker G2 Boil Ket…
- Hop Variety Handbook: Learn More About Hops [Kindle] – $4.99
- Ends Soon: MK II Brewing Pump w/Stainless Head – $79.99 + free shipping