Campden Tablets (sodium metabisulphite) can be used to sulfite grape juice or wine must (inhibits wild yeast and bacteria). You can also use it to remove chlorine and chloramines from brewing water.
At $7.50 for a lb… this is a bargain. Also check the section below for more recent RiteBrew finds.
842434 – Campden Tablets – 1lb. – $7.50
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Beer Types Poster – on sale for $11.99
- Top Draw Corny Keg Lid – on sale for $24.99 via William’s Brewing Bi…
- Lock & Lock 11 Ounce Screw Top Containers [rehydrate yeast, sanitized water…
- Selection Changes Soon: MoreBeer’s Wine Kit of the Week – Save 20%
- The Homebrewer’s Gift Guide! The 2023 Edition of Our Annual Guide!
- Hands On Review: Rubbermaid Commercial Product 1 Gallon Bouncer Pitcher
- Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC, Brix 0-32%, SG 1.000-1.120… $8.99! + fr…