100 x disposable filter bagsMore Info
- Made of non-woven fibric, strong tie strings at the top. Double tie the top of the bag with excess string then no grains at all left behind in the jar.
- The best combination of functionality and ease of cleanup. These filter bags allow for water to flow through, but without letting sediment come through.
- How to use: put some ground coffee into the bag. Tie it off and drop it into a mason jar and 12-24 hours later you have a delicious cold brew coffee.
- Fit for: cold brew coffee, hot tea, sun tea, blending loose teas, spices in cider, seasonings for brining a turkey and more.
- Package included: 200pcs filter bags. Size: 4*6 inches.
Use for hops, grains, other brewing ingredients and more
1/8 3 PM Central: These are selling for $9.99. That’s the best historical third party Amazon price I found, notwithstanding Lightning Deals or coupons. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Yzurbu 200pcs Cold Brew Coffee Filter Bags, 4‘’ x 6” No Mess Disposable Filter Bag with Drawstring for Coffee Grounds & Ice Tea – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!