West ChesterChemical Resistant PVC Coated Work GlovesMore Info
- Safety Wear: PVC coated gloves are designed to offer protection from potentially hazardous liquids and chemicals at abrasive industrial environments
- Heavy-Duty Gloves: the interlock lining of the work safety gloves ensures a soft, comfortable fitting. Smooth palm style with winged thumb design offers an excellent grip even while handling liquids and oils
- Utility Range: this pair of PVC dipped gloves are ideal for maintenance, construction, refining, and other industrial works. These long gauntlet gloves can be used for handling grease, oils, concentrated acids, caustics, and alcohol solutions
- Rugged Construction: this safety gear features a long gauntlet cuff that protects lower arm. 50% PVC/50% Cotton composition and smooth finish of these industrial-grade gloves resist moderate abrasions
- Specifications: each large-sized chemical resistant glove has 5 in. palm width and 18 in. length with a long cuff
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew” – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
2/13 7 AM Central: These are selling for just $7.29. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
West Chester 12018 Chemical Resistant PVC Coated Work Gloves – Large, Black Fully Coated Safety Gloves with 18 in. Gauntlet Cuff. Workplace Safety Wear – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Potential Homebrew Uses: Help with cleanup and brew day.
I use protective gloves when dealing with harsh chemicals The photo above is from my post on rebuilding kegs. Here I’m using Bar Keepers Friend – Jump To: Section on Bar Keeper’s Friend – to clean a keg. I used protective gloves several times during this process.
Note from HBF: These are not appropriate for use with high temps. If you’re looking for something like that, search Amazon for “waterproof heat resistant gloves” to shop around
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!