GrowlerWerks Keg 64 Pressurized Growler by GrowlerWerksMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Ukeg – keep beer fresh for weeks.
- Vpr cap – automatically regulates pressure to optimally carbonate beer. Choose desired carbonation level, from zero (off) up to 15 psi.
- Vessel – durable, double-wall Vacuum-insulated Stainless Steel.
- Pressure gauge – easily read the pressure inside the growler.
- Dispenser tap – easily pours beer any time, without removing cap. Plus tap lock to prevent dispensing.
- Interchangeable tap handle – handle can be changed to personalize or represent your favorite Brewery.
- Sight glass – shows contents of uKeg and how much is left.
- Co2 cartridge – uses low cost, food-grade Co2 cartridges.
Notes from HBF: This growler is essentially a self contained, portable mini keg. It has an integrated tap and CO2 regulator. It’s also double wall insulated, so it should keep your beer cold for a relatively long period of time without needing refrigeration. You can use this to force carbonate your homebrew or fill with ready to drink homebrew or your favorite craft beer. Check out our Hands on Review of the larger 128 ounce size.
GrowlerWerks uKeg Pressurized Growler, 64 oz, Stainless Steel – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Growler Tips & Resources:
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!