Chemical Resistant Heavy Duty Spray BottlesMore Info
- ADJUSTABLE NOZZLE: From a spray to a solid stream, the sprayer can be easily adjusted to suit your needs. Be prepared to tackle any job with a simple twist of the nozzle! Avoid waste with our extra-long tube that'll spray every last drop out!
- CHEMICAL RESISTANT: The heavy duty 32 oz (about 900 ml) plastic spray bottle is chemically resistant to hold up against harsh chemicals and solvents.
- UPGRADED SPRAY HEAD & LEAK PROOF: Our sprayer features a long lasting polypropylene spray head, tight and secure cap closure, internal cap gasket, 302 stainless steel spring and a precision valve and piston, for a no clog and no leak experience; A proven and reliable no leak venting system primes quickly and stays primed.
- HOUSEHOLD-COMMERCIAL-INDUSTRIAL USES: Our plastic spray bottles have multi-purpose uses. Use them for cleaning solutions around the house, pet, cat, lawn and garden, misting and watering plants, succulents, herbs, ironing, laundry, car detailing, janitorial. Make your own homemade DIY cleaner mister or just use with water to cool yourself.
- BETTER TRIGGER DESIGN: The unique design 4-finger trigger makes your fingers rest easily on it and the bottle fit comfortably in your hand, eliminating hand fatigue; Adjustable nozzle turns easily letting you switch from spray, stream or to off; Pull trigger has a short effortless squeeze reducing finger fatigue.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Also: Star San Tips & Tricks – includes Spray Bottle Method of Sanitizing
SupplyAid Heavy Duty Leak Proof Professional Spray Bottle, All-Purpose For Cleaning and Plant Use, HDPE Sprayer, Adjustable Non-Clogging Nozzle, Pressurized Sprayer, Ounce Measurements, 12-Pack – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
I recommend regularly replacing non-glass bottles used to store acidic solutions like Star San.
Five Star Chemicals says that you should not soak items in Star San solution for extended periods of time. Even chemical resistant bottles are not impervious to damage caused by extended exposure to acid. Glass and stainless are exceptions. I can’t tell you an exact time frame, but personally, I’m now aiming to replace spray bottles every six months. See: Star San Tips and Tricks
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!