Smoke Thermometer from ThermoWorksMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 2 Channels, one for the meat and one for the pit
- Wireless to 300-feet line of sight
- Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series Probes
- Pre-paired with receiver – no setup required!
- Splash-proof sealed design, rated to IP65
- Dashboard-style display shows Min/Max and High/Low Alarms
- Backlit large digit displays
- Available in 9 colors
- Pair multiple wireless receivers to one base for the entire BBQ team
Designed for competition BBQ teams and professional chefs, Smoke outlasts and outperforms every competitor. Not a cheaply-made housewares product, Smoke features a rugged housing with molded-in seals for splashproof protection. Smoke uses Pro-Series Probes which are interchangeable with Smoke, ChefAlarm®, and DOT®. See frequently asked questions in the More Info section.
Smoke is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking meat, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and sous vide. Smoke isn’t meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with high-heat cooking methods such as grilling or broiling. (Learn about the differences between grilling and BBQ/smoking.)
As of this posting, ThermoWorks has launched a private open box sale. Open box units are marked down 23% to $76. Check ThermoWorks for current price and availability
- Smoke – Open Box – Private Sale Page – you must use this link to get the deal
- Smoke – Standard Product Page
This post may contain affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!