ThermoPro TP30 Digital Infrared Thermometer Gun Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun -58°F ~1022°F (-50°C ~ 550°C) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max MeasureMore Info
- Highly Accurate & Adjusts to Any Surface: Designed with the latest thermopile sensor technology, this infrared laser thermometer gun is accurate to ±1.5%; Improve this pizza oven thermometer gun measurements by adjusting the emissivity from 0.1–1.0 to match the surface material being measured
- Ultra-Fast Response: With its distance-to-spot ratio of 12:1 and a response time <500Ms, this infrared temp gun thermometer can quickly provide temperature readings of any target, even at great distances
- Wide Temperature Range for Multiple Uses: This infrared thermometer gun for cooking utilizes infrared technology to measure temperatures -58°F–1022°F (-50°C–550°C), enabling heat detector to measure surface temp from a safe distance, even above boiling point and below freezing point; This infrared thermometer temperature gun is perfect for food preparation, auto maintenance, home repairs, etc.
- User-Friendly: This infrared thermometer cooking displays the MAX/MIN/AVG temperature of the last scan, making it perfect for measuring temps for AC vents or car engines; Griddle thermometer flat surface features a backlit LCD screen that automatically shuts off after 90 seconds of inactivity to conserve battery life
- Commonly-Found Batteries: This temperature gun is powered by 2 powerful and commonly found AAA batteries that provide long battery life; Low battery indicator will remind you to change these easily replaceable batteries; NOTE: This temperature gun for cooking is not designed for taking Human Body Temperature
Since this is no touch, you can check the temp of yeast washing and yeast rehydration water and your starter wort without the risk of infection. I find mine particularly useful for rehydrating yeast.
Infrared thermometers should not be considered a direct replacement for a conventional thermometer. A quality IR thermometer will give you a close approximation of surface temperatures. Note that steam seems to throw off readings. Uses include: Contained yeast rehydration water, chilled wort or starter temperature, kegerator, fermenter or fermentation area and beer tasting samples. If you’re looking for a great conventional thermometer consider Thermapen ONE – Hands on Review
ThermoPro TP30 Digital Infrared Thermometer Gun Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun -58°F ~1022°F (-50°C ~ 550°C) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max Measure (NOT for Human Body Temperature) – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Do you BBQ? If so, check out my BBQ site… BBQ Finds
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!