From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The Barley Crusher has a long history of reliable use and is constructed using materials that will last a lifetime. The Barley Crusher uses 1018 Cold Rolled Steel for the rollers, 6061 Aluminum for the mill body and hopper, tool steel for the axles with Oil Impregnated bronze bushings.
- The gap default setting is marked and set at .039 at assembly. Adjustment range is from .015 to .070 thousandths of an inch.
- The standard hopper holds an even 7 pounds.
- Can be used with the Hand Crank or attached to a 3/8 in. drill motor. (No adapter is needed to operate the mill using a 3/8 in. drill motor)
- Comes with a solid base with locators to center the Barley Crusher on a 5 or 6 gallon plastic pail. (Pail not included)
- Using a 3/8 drill motor at 500 RPM gives you a crush rate of 6 pounds a minute making the big grain bills fast and easy.
Motorize It! Barley Crusher & Cereal Killer Motor Kit
I’ve used a Barley Crusher for years. It’s a great mill
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this is marked down to $129.99 as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
- The Barley Crusher MaltMill – via Valuebrew
- The Barley Crusher MaltMill – 15 lb Hopper – via Valuebrew
Hands on Review!
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!