Cooler Brew All Grain Brewing Equipment Kit. 10 Gallon Mash Tun, 10 Gallon HLT & Lots MoreMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Starting your all-grain homebrewing journey has never been easier nor more affordable! This Cooler Brew All Grain Brewing Equipment Kit is the perfect way to brew your best beers and perfect your own personal recipes. This kit includes TWO over sized (11.7 Gallon capacity) 10-gallon batch custom coolers (mash tun and hot liquor tank), a high quality stainless steel false bottom, stainless steel ball valves and adapters, premium high temperature tubing with siphon spray wort aerator, and all the barbs and fittings you need for your brew day.
This Premium kit includes:
- Oversized coolers for brewing 10 gallon batches (may not reach 10 gallons on very large grain bill recipes)
- Both Hot Liquor Tank and Mash tun utilize the 11.7 gallon coolers (Some system on the market use a smaller size cooler for Hot Liquor Tank
- 304 Stainless Steel valves and Nipples! Don’t settle for brass valves in your brewing system.
- Stainless steel false bottom included.
- Bulkheads come installed, just screw the valves into the threaded bulkheads and you are ready to go!
- Top notch coolers have screw on tops for maximum seal and safety. They also have recessed handles for more compact storage.
- We include high temperature hose with spray nozzle for even distribution during your sparge.
- This ion sale, marked down $45.43 to $257.47.
- HBF Readers Save More! As of this posting, coupon code HBF5OFF takes an additional 5% off. That makes this setup $244.60. That’s a total savings of $58.30.
- Check product page to see if you can still get in on this deal.
Step by Step Video Walkthrough – Brewing All Grain with this setup!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
This post may contain affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!