VINGLI Upgraded Free Standing 304 Stainless Steel Utility Sinks for Laundry Room with Backsplash, Industrial Garage Sink Commercial Sink for Restaurant, Workshop – 28″ W x 24″ D x 40.2″ HMore Info
- 【COMMERCIAL GRADE STAINLESS STEEL】- Crafted of premium 18 Gauge 304 stainless steel which has excellent corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, and strength. Perfect choice for laundry room, basement, garage, workshop, commercial kitchen, utility room etc
- 【LARGE CAPACITY】- Huge tub with 14.5 gallon capacity could fit in bulk of dishes or laundry. Tub Size: 21.7"L x 17.7" W x 8.7"D; From the base to the top of the bowl is 36.3”, and to the top of the backsplash measures 40.2”
- 【THOUGHTFUL DESIGN】- 4” tall backsplash prevents the drywall behind from getting wet. Backsplash with 1.25”D faucet mounting holes. Faucet Centers: 8" (No faucet included)
- 【STABLE CONSTRUCTION】- Legs are sturdy and have adjustable levelers to protect your floor from scratches and keep sink stable in unleveled floors. Cross braces along the legs for extra stability
- 【SLEEK & MODERN LOOK】- Easy to assemble. Well built, well finished and easily to keep clean. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Free replacement for installation problems, damage and missing parts within 3 year.
For me, a quality utility sink is an important tool when homebrewing. I’ve done interviews in the past and been asked… what is on your home brewing wish list. I’ve felt a little silly answering…. a sink! But, I’ve tried to clean homebrew gear in a regular kitchen sink and I don’t like it. I much prefer a large, quality utility sink. Having done it both ways, it makes a big difference come cleanup time.
VINGLI Upgraded Free Standing 304 Stainless Steel Utility Sinks for Laundry Room with Backsplash, Industrial Garage Sink Commercial Sink for Restaurant, Workshop – 28″ W x 24″ D x 40.2″ H – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also… Search Amazon for “Commercial Stainless Steel Sink”
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!