from MoreBeer: “MoreBeer!’s Patent Pending sparge arm design is the perfect addition to almost any all grain setup! This sparge arm assembly is made completely of stainless steel and silicone, and has two adjustment points. One of these will help to hold the sparge arm against your kettle, while the other allows you to move the sparge arm up or down inside the kettle to accommodate different amounts of grain. These adjustment knobs are very easy to hand tighten and loosen, meaning no tools are necessary. Excellent for sparging as well as recirculating your mash in a RIMS or HERMS system!”
- 100% stainless and silicone construction
- Two adjustment knobs make it extremely universal
- Included ball valve allows you to increase or decrease the flow rate during sparge or recirculation
- Included check ball will prevent back flow
- Can adjust from the top of your kettle to 12-13 inches down into your kettle
- A single, large diameter outlet port trickles onto a stainless disc, which distributes sparge water gently and evenly. This port is also much easier to flush out and keep clean than many other sparge assemblies with multiple small holes that grain gets stuck in during recirculation
- Stainless tube measures 18.5″ from the top to the bend, and 8.5″ from the bottom to the center of the distribution disc.
- Can be mounted on a lip that is up to 7/8″ wide
- Has a 1/2″ FPT ball valve
As of this posting, promo code SPARGEIT saves you 10%. Shipping is free to most US address. Check MoreBeer for current price and availability.
Since MoreBeer’s cart accepts multiple promo codes you can get in on this and their Deal of the Day (while supplies last).
The Ultimate Sparge Arm BE950 – remember coupon code SPARGEIT
Related: All Grain Tips & Gear
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!