From MoreBeer… “Beer lovers rejoice! Vinnie from Russian River Brewing Co. has released his Consecration recipe to us, and we’re very proud to be able to offer it to the homebrewing community. Consecration is a sour dark ale aged in a Cabernet Sauvignon barrel. It is aged for 4 to 8 months with currants and brettanomyces. You can look for rich flavors of chocolate truffle, spice, tobacco, currants, and a bit of Cabernet.
What sets this kit apart from any other kit out there, is the fact that we include a chunk of an actual consecration barrel in each one! Whether or not the bacteria from the original beer will form their own colony in your beer is hard to prove right or wrong. Either way, we think it is pretty cool!”
- This includes an actual chunk of Consecration barrel from the brewery
- Availability of Consecration Kits at MoreBeer can be touch and go (guessing this has to do with sourcing actual Consecration Barrels, but that’s only a guess).
- As of this update, all versions are in stock. Check product page to see if you can still get in on this batch.
- Consecration is awesome… A note on Consecration: I’m not big on picking favorites. I think there are far too many good things to pick favorites on most things. Having said that, if I were going to write down a list of my favorite beers, Consecration would certainly be towards the top. This is an amazing beer.
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping for most items will be free, with a $59 order to addresses in the contiguous US and their Free Shipping Program.
If it’s gone out of stock again. Connect with Us and we’ll let you know when it’s back
- Russian Rivers Consecration – Extract Beer Brewing Kit (5 Gallons)
- Russian Rivers Consecration – All Grain Beer Brewing Kit (5 Gallons)
- Russian River Consecration Recipe Kits
Get Free Shipping: Shipping is also free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability tag:itsapageb3 tag:b3rrcon